Drafts ships with a default set of saved filters to organize drafts in the draft list. These are the familiar "Inbox", "Archive" and "Flagged" tabs in the draft list. Starting with Drafts 4.3, you can also edit or create your own saved filters which will appear as tabs on the draft list.
Each saved filter can be configured with the following values:
- Name: The name to use as the tab label in the user interface.
- Folder: Select whether to include only drafts from the inbox, the archive, or all drafts.
- Status: Select whether to include only flagged drafts, only drafts that are NOT flagged, or all.
- Search: A text search to apply to filter this list. The value here will work the same as if it had been typed in the search field at the top of the draft list.
- Sort: If "Apply sort when selected" is off, selecting the tab will have no effect on the current sort order selected for the draft list. If on, the selected sort order will be applied whenever the tab is selected. This allows the creation of tabs that differ only by sort order for easier selection.
If more filters are created than will fit, the filter list will scroll horizontally. Tap the edit button (pen icon) to edit, create or delete saved filters. Saved filters are synced via iCloud if sync is enabled.