The print step allows printing to AirPrint printers. Advanced custom styling can be generated with HTML output and CSS, or you can install basic styles from the directory.
Ready to use actions from the directory:
The configurable values are:
- Content: The template used if "use custom template" is enabled. The template should generate a full HTML page with html, body tags.
- Template output format: The assumed format output by the template. One of three options:
- Text: Treat the output of the template as plain text and print without and formatting.
- Markdown: Run the output of the template through Markdown processing and print as a basic HTML formatted document.
- HTML: Assume the output of the template is a complete HTML document, with styles, etc., and send it to the printer. This allows for detailed customization of output with margins, fonts, and CSS styles.
Note: HTML Preview action steps, such as the built-in Markdown previews, also now have a "Print" option when previewing.